It’s simple economics. Buyers who know the true worth of your assets will pay more for them. That’s why, at Thomas Hayward Auctioneers, we take the extra time to identify the best audience for your business assets, and execute a marketing strategy that will attract more qualified buyers to your business liquidation auction. We will contact industry trade publications for mailing lists, place banner and website ads online, scour message boards for leads, post notices in places where interested buyers are likely to see them, and burn up the phone lines proactively calling potential bidders.
Thomas Hayward Auctioneers is the most active professional auction trader in the nation, with a highly skilled, experienced, dynamic team prepared to conduct auctions anywhere in the country, as well as international locations, with absolutely no geographic limitations. In addition to traditional live business liquidation auctions, we also conduct live video webcast auctions, real time audio simulcast auctions, and timed online auctions. Online auctions are an excellent solution for auctioning one, two, or a few pieces of machinery or equipment.
Thomas has worked with a variety of receivers, attorneys, and trustees to accomplish desirable resolutions for the disposition of their real and personal property. We also have experience helping clients sell intellectual property and intangible assets, such as patents, trademarks, brand names or copyrights, domain names, websites, phone numbers, customer lists, and dies or molds for proprietary designs.
When conducting a business liquidation auction, it’s essential to work with an auctioneer who understands the best and highest use of the property to be liquidated, and is well-versed in the Uniform Commercial Code. Thomas Hayward Auctioneers has the knowledge and experience to auction your obsolete and idle surplus property quickly and effectively, while maintaining compliance with all legal requirements. We have established procedures for business liquidation auctions that will ensure your auction is seamless, successful and worry-free. From collecting and reporting proceeds and sales taxes, to providing required documentation of buyers, to maintaining compliance with local laws and regulations, we will take care of every detail of your auction. You’ve invested a lot into your business. Now, it’s time to get the most out of it. Execute your exit strategy the right way with Thomas Hayward Auctioneers.
To bring in the most value from your business assets liquidation auction, bring in the absolute best auctioneer in the business: Thomas Hayward Auctioneers.
Business Liquidation Auction Services
- Traditional Live Auctions
- Live Video Webcast Auctions
- Real Time Audio Simulcast Auctions Timed Online Auctions
Key Benefits and Services
- Portable Wireless Sound System (Accommodates crowds of over 1000)
- Wireless Mobile Payment Credit Card Verification System
- Provision of Armed and/or Unarmed Security
- Supervision of Orderly Asset Removal
- Provision of UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) Searches of Assets
- Supervision of Asset De-installation
- Hazardous Material Compliance (Including the removal of infectious biohazards and radioactive isotopes, frozen tissues or specimens by qualified biohazard waste vendors)
- DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) Vehicle Title Transfers, Smog and Safety Checks
- DOT (Department of Transportation) Inspection Management